- PRHE held the Visionary Leadership Awards Reception at the Endocrine Society Meeting. Teresa Woodruff, President-elect of The Endocrine Society, Linda Giudice, President of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, and Jeanne Conry, President of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists we all honored with the award (June 2013).
- Tracey Woodruff, PRHE Director, presented a talk titled, "Improving Reviews, Methods, and Transparency in Environmental Epidemiology to Inform Timely Public Health Decision-Making, Part I" at the ISEE 2012 Conference (August, 2012)
- Tracey Woodruff, PRHE Director, presented at the Workshop on Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals: “Why are we concerned about endocrine disruptors?” in Stockholm, Sweden (June, 2012)
- Ami Zota, PRHE Postdoctoral Fellow, was a panelist on a California Assembly hearing on flame retardants (June, 2012)
- Reach the Decision Makers In-person meeting. Washington DC May 31st and June 1st
- Tracey Woodruff, PRHE Director, presented at the Kaiser CME Lecture “Environmental Contaminants and Reproductive Health” Richmond, CA (April 2012)
- Ami Zota, PRHE Postdoctoral Fellow, presented at Grand Rounds, Division of Occupational and Environmental Health Medicine “Mapping the intersections between environmental contaminants and chronic stress on population health” San Francisco, CA (March 2012)
- Tracey Woodruff, PRHE Director, presented at the USEPA Children’s Environmental Health Protection Advisory Committee meeting “Prenatal Exposure to Environmental Chemicals – What do we Know? and What does it Mean?” Washington, DC (March 2012)
- Ami Zota, PRHE Postdoctoral Fellow, presented at The Collaborative on Health and the Environment (CHE) “Indoor Environments and Environmental Health Disparities” (February 2012)
- Tracey Woodruff, PRHE Director, presented at the Conference on the Developing Brain “Generations at Risk: Prenatal Exposures to Environmental Chemicals” Palo Alto, CA (February 2012)
Learn more about PRHE in the news.